The Aberdeen FC Big Supporters Survey for 2021 is back!
This is our fourth year of the Big Supporters Survey, and it is our biggest yet as we look to take feedback from the Red Army about Aberdeen Football Club and Scottish football.
It has been some year we’ve just been through, and the focus on the survey takes account of this with some specific questions about the COVID-19 response and what happens next, a look at some of AFC”s upcoming initiatives and for the first time this year, your chance to rate the team behind the scenes at Aberdeen FC!
The survey aims to capture the current view of supporters on a number of subject matters and gives you the opportunity to have YOUR say in a number of areas.
As a thank you, by providing your email address, we will also enter you into a prize draw to win a 2021/22 Aberdeen FC home or away shirt when they are released. The prize draw is optional and you can still complete the survey without providing your email address.
As with previous survey’s, the results will be shared with Aberdeen Football Club.
The survey has been split into 13 sections and will roughly take 10-15 minutes to complete. It is lengthy, but it does cover a lot of ground.
- Demographics – some general questions about yourself;
- Matchday Attendance – questions about the home and way match day experience, the return to Pittodrie and the proposed Fan Zone;
- Expectations – questions about your expectations of Aberdeen FC, our success, our transfer activity and partnership with Atlanta Utd;
- NEW Aberdeen FC Performance – this is a new section this year that give you the opportunity to rate the team behind the scenes at Aberdeen FC;
- Rules and Regulations of the Game – your views on some specific areas on the rules and regs of the game, including the performance of our referees;
- COVID-19 Response – we’ve changed the focus of this year to forward looking questions following the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Football and the Media – how you consume your football on tv, radio, print and online, we also look at your views of RedTV;
- Communication – your views on how Aberdeen FC communicate with you as a supporter;
- Investment – your views on how Aberdeen FC should spends its money;
- AberDNA/Season Tickets – your views on the AberDNA membership scheme and season tickets;
- New Stadium – slight change of focus on this year, looking also at the beachfront development;
- Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs – your views on Aberdeen FC Supporters Clubs;
- AFC in the Community – your views and participation in any AFC Community Initiatives;
The majority of the questions have remained the same, so we can do year-on-year like-for-like comparisons, however this year we have expanded on some questions to get further insight from supporters on specific areas such as COVID.
The survey is open till midnight on Thursday 30 September 2021. The report utilising the survey responses will be made available at the start of November 2021.
or scan this QR code:
You can also complete the survey below (if it doesn’t appear or you are having difficulty completing it, click the link above)