Aberdeen have announced the tickets details for our upcoming UEFA Europa Conference League home matches at Pittodrie.
- Thursday 5 October – Aberdeen v HJK Helsinki – kick-off 8pm
- Thursday 26 October- Aberdeen v PAOK – kick-off 8pm
- Thursday 14 December – Aberdeen Eintracht Frankfurt – kick-off 5.45pm
ON SALE DATES
- Tuesday 5th September until 5pm on Sunday 10th September – Season Ticket Member priority for three-match package and season seat reservations for individual matches.
- Monday 11th September from 8am until 5pm on Tuesday 12th September – Priority access for Season Ticket Members who are unable to purchase their usual seats due to UEFA restrictions.
- Tuesday 12th September from 5pm until 5pm on Wednesday 13th September – Priority access for AberDNA Members for the three-match package.
- Wednesday 13th September from 5pm until 5pm on Friday 15th September – Three-match package available for General Sale.
- Friday 15th September from 7pm – General Sale for any remaining individual match tickets.
Tickets will be available to purchase online via afc.co.uk/eTickets, by calling 01224 63 1903 or by visiting the Pittodrie Ticket Office open Monday to Friday 9:30am-5pm and Saturday 9:30am-3pm.
SEASON TICKET MEMBER RESERVATIONS
Every* Season Ticket Member will have until 5pm on Sunday 10th September to secure their season seats.
Season Ticket Members will have the opportunity to select all three matches (the 3 match package discount will be calculated at the checkout), two matches or just a single match.
Any seats not purchased by then will be made available for general sale.
Season Ticket Members can access their reserved seats here or by selecting ‘My Reserved Tickets’ under the ‘Home Matches’ tab on the ticketing site.
Alternatively, you can contact the Pittodrie Ticket Office via 01224 63 1903 or visit Monday-Friday 9.30am-5pm and Saturday 9.30am-3pm.
Season ticket members who opted into the Autocup scheme will have their tickets processed and posted out from Friday 8th September.
All season ticket members will also earn 10% Dons Cash on their Europa Conference League ticket purchases.
All supporters will be issued with paper tickets for these matches, season cards will not be activated.
*Several hundred season ticket members will be unable to access their season seat due to the requirements of UEFA. All of these season ticket members have already been contacted and will have a dedicated window to find the best possible alternative seats.
12 Priority Points will be issued with the three-match package and 4 Priority Points will be issued to each ticket holder for individual match purchases.